This dinner is as easy as it is delicious! Take a hold of a fresh bunch of dill from your favorite supermarket and get ready for a wonderful meal!
What you will need
- 1 pound of Salmon (I prefer the wild kind or the Norwegian organic kind)
- 1/4 cup of butter (I used Earth balance and a little bit of Coconut manna – this makes a nice dairy free option)
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice (Use about 1 fresh lemon to make)
- One Bunch of Dill
- Garlic Salt
- 2 Large cucumbers (Enough to make 3.5 Cups of Slices) (these are part of the dirty dozen so please buy organic)
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish. (I used coconut oil and spread a very thing layer with a paper towel)
- Place salmon in the baking dish. Mix the butter and lemon juice in a small bowl, and drizzle over the salmon. Season with garlic salt, and pepper. Place dill generously on top.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- While it’s cooking, Peel and slice your cucmbers
- Chop enough dill to fill up three tablepoons
- Mix slices with olive oil, vinegar and chopped dill, add some salt and pepper